Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Power Grid Freq Variations To Be Allowed

Dean Hoffman wrote in
:

On 6/26/11 7:25 AM, dpb wrote:
harry wrote:

None of the above mentioned devices rely on accurate frequency
control.

Well, my turntable does...

--

I wonder how many people under 30 know what a turntable is.
Spinning records? Etc.

didja ever see the Two and a Half Men episode where Jake is spotting hot
chicks and calling out the time on his digital watch,not understanding the
concept of a clockface as a compass direction indicator.

"hot chick at 12:05".....
when the girl is at their 9:00. 8-)

--
Jim Yanik