Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Wheel Barrow handle splinters

In article ,
Steve Barker wrote:

On 6/24/2011 9:51 AM, Steve Barker wrote:
On 6/24/2011 7:50 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
The store where I was, had four or five wheelbarrow. I was
thinking something (like clear spray paint) I could offer to
do quick, cheap, and free, for them.

New handles will rapidly wear, and do the same thing.

LMAO. mine's over 2 yr old and does not splinter.

that was supposed to be 20 (twenty) yr old.

I am much more impressed than I was a couple of seconds ago (grin)