Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wheel Barrow handle splinters

Years ago, an engineer went to Hell. He noticed how hot it
was, and so he designed and coordinated for central AC. The
people were lonely, and hungry. So, he designed and
installed telephones, a restaurant chain, and other
services. Before too long, Hell was actually a pretty nice
place.

Jesus came to visit the pits of Hell, and was astounded.
"This isn't supposed to happen! You desist, or I'll sue!"

The Devil replied "and, where do you plan to find an
attorney?"

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message

Go to a doctor immediately and tell them the pain is so
severe that
you can not stand it. Request some powerful drugs. Next,
contact
your attorney and file a law suit against the owner of the
wheel
barrow. You will be unable to work for at least one year
due to the
pain, so you should sue for one years salary plus medical
costs, and
emotional pain. You must not do any work from now on, or
you will
lose the case in court.

Personally, I'd blame Jesus for this. He's the wicked son
of a bitch
who caused this by making a defective tree, which was the
one used to
make the handles. I'd sue Jesus too......