John Crea

Default Human Stupidity strikes again

Charlie

Who do you think PAYS for the care of the uninsured when they run up
bills in the hundreds of thousands of dollars?? Hospital bills are
often written OFF as uncollectable, and in county/city hospitals they
are subsidised/funded by your taxes

Also, if un-insured, there may be NO rehab as many/most of the rehab
centers will NOT admit you without a payment means, so we get someone
with a non-functioning hand who may often be a tax burden in many
cases

John
\
n 16 Feb 2004 09:17:47 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
wrote:

John Crea responds:

Or if NOT insured, think what it is doing to the local taxes in the
county/city where it happened

On 16 Feb 2004 00:22:10 GMT,
otforme (Charlie Self)
wrote:

John Crea notes:

And probably facing hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical bills

Or his insurance company is. Think what that does to YOUR medical insurance
premiums.

Huh? How is tax money involved?

Charlie Self
"Health food makes me sick." Calvin Trillin

http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/m.../business.html