Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bad crane rigging example - video

On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 10:50:17 -0400, Brian Lawson
wrote:

Here's another in the "series" about cranes and rigging. The operator
of the closest one should try out for the Olympics. High hurdles
maybe???

http://current.com/entertainment/comedy/92987977_how-not-to-launch-your-boat.htm

And contrary to what the message said when I got this in an email
which suggested there was "no damage to the boat", I bet there was. At
least enough to have it hauled out for a survey (preferably by a
different company??).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv8W4W-iJvE even worse.

Take care. THINK helps too.

Stands for?

--
"Human nature itself is evermore an advocate for liberty.
There is also in human nature a resentment of injury, and