Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default OT - cheap printer scanner copier

In message , Andy
Burns writes
Tim Lamb wrote:

I have an Epson Photo RX420
It is just hitting the *needs service attention* barrier! ISTR someone
posting a workaround and I would be grateful for a link.

http://www.ssclg.com/epsone.shtml

beware that there were some "dodgy" versions floating around a while ago
when (I think) the main site was unavailable for a while - poke it
through an online AV check as well as your own!

Also make sure the ink reservoir isn't soaked to overflowing!

Well the printer finally threw up an error display.

Unfortunately the above reset program does not appear to support the
RX420.

3 in 1 printers are cheap enough but I will be left with a small stack
of unusable ink cartridges:-(

regards

--
Tim Lamb