Posted to alt.home.repair
GROVER GROVER is offline

Default Satellite locating tool

On Jun 21, 12:45*pm, (---MIKE---) wrote:
Let me explain why I want this. *I have two dishes for the Dish network..
They have been working well for about ten years. *The dishes are aimed
through a hole in the trees. * The problem is that the trees are growing
and I would like to determine when I can expect tree branches to block
the signal (and what I have to do if it happens). *I would like to aim a
tool at the satellite and be able at the same time to see the nearby
tree branches. *Possible?

* * * * * * * * * ---MIKE---In the White Mountains of New Hampshire

* (44° 15' *N - Elevation 1580')

From your second post it seems you have an arborist problem, not an
alignment one. Call a tree man (One with a bucket truck) and have
him open up the window in the branches.

JoeG