Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Charging mobile phone

Man at B&Q wrote:
On Jun 21, 7:26 am, John wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 23:35:51 +0100, "Zen83237"
wrote:

I have been having problems charging my phone for a few days. I suspect the
socket in the phone. 2 different charges wont charge it.
I had to buy a new phone today as it gave up but assuming it isn't the
battery how can I charge the battery so I can get the data off of the phone?

Take it to your local mobile repair shop and get them to pull the data
to a stick for you.

And how are they going to charge the battery?

What are the odds of a decent repair shop *not* having a phone around
that uses the same battery type?

--
Tciao for Now!

John.