Posted to uk.d-i-y
Theo Markettos Theo Markettos is offline

Default Charging mobile phone

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article ,
Zen83237 wrote:
I have been having problems charging my phone for a few days. I suspect
the socket in the phone. 2 different charges wont charge it. I had to
buy a new phone today as it gave up but assuming it isn't the battery
how can I charge the battery so I can get the data off of the phone?

Borrow a battery from someone with the same phone?

Depends on the phone, but some have separate charger and USB sockets. You
can try charging it from USB if the charger socket doesn't work. If that
helps, buy a USB charger.

Theo