Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Stupid Logan Shaper question...sigh

On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 21:12:31 -0700, Bob Gentry wrote:

On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 05:56:56 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

What color were they?

Ive got one that is at least 4 differnt colors..and its time to do a
clean up and repaint. I think...the under paint appears to be a light
off green...

Gray? Pokadot? Rainbow above ultraviolet? Mauve with pink trim?

Gunner, getting ready to strip, derust and clean the old girl up

Just built some drawers to go under my Logan 922. Had Kelly-Moore
'match' to the color of the orig. steadyrest.
The base is Acry-Plex, interior semi-golss Acrylic Enamel
System: UN
B 1 Y 28.0000
C 0 Y 28.0000
F 0 Y 0.7500

Matched up pretty well.
HTH

Bob
rgentry at oz dot net

Saved!!

Thanks!!

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.