Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is anyone surprised?

On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 22:52:23 -0400, GeoLane at PTD dot NET GeoLane at
PTD dot NET wrote:

On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 15:19:00 +1000, "Why are people so cruel"
wrote:

stupid to the $1.7 trillion in US bonds OR the US will do something
silly and force the Chinese into a war like they did with the Japanese
in 1941.

Explain forcing the Japanese to attack us; that's a new one to me.

RWL

Its not to me. But I often hear those sorts of mentally ill people make
all sorts of claims.

We have lots of them pestering the normal people here on Usenet.

Gunner
--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.