Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Stupid Logan Shaper question...sigh

On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 17:09:06 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Sat, 18 Jun 2011 05:56:56 -0700
What color were they?

Ive got one that is at least 4 differnt colors..and its time to do a
clean up and repaint. I think...the under paint appears to be a light
off green...

Gray? Pokadot? Rainbow above ultraviolet? Mauve with pink trim?

Oh definitely, white with red pokka dots.

My Dad once brought home some surplus footlockers. Mom asked if
she could paint them, and if so, what colors. So he said "Oh, white
with red poka dots." So she did.
Made finding the station wagon easier on long trips. Just look
for the Poka-dot footlocker on top ...

tschus
pyotr

Cool! Then I wouldnt lose in in the shop!! Excellent!!

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.