Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default Filling 20lb & 30lb propane tanks

BQ340 wrote:
On 6/18/2011 8:28 PM, Ivan Vegvary wrote:
Hi Snag,
Excellent suggestion, I will give it a try. Unfortunately the 30lb
tanks were already partially filled (1/4 way) so I would be losing a
lot of product if I vent. Ivan Vegvary

Snag's idea will work in reverse also, hook the 30# tanks back up &
warm them up & they will empty back into the big tank, then you can
just vent the remaining gas- assuming no check valves in the setup.

MikeB

I'm going on personal experience , we did our camper tanks from Dad's 200
gallon tank . Also did torch bottles , sure beat the prices at the hardware
store !

--
Snag
Learning keeps