Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT - Why don't the Republicans save the Country money and declareObama the winner now?

On 6/15/2011 9:35 AM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
\
Did anyone besides me see the republican candidates debate tonight? For
those who missed it I can boil it down for you real simply. Take
everything that the republicans and Bush did when they were in the
majority and do it all again except do it harder this time. More tax
cuts even though 12 years of them hasn't produced jobs. More tax cuts
for business and for capital gains. Some want no capital gains tax at
all. Massive deregulation, and undo everything Obama has done.

So if you liked the way things turned out after Bush ran the country
then you'll love any of the folks who want Obama's job. They all want to
follow the Bush agenda one more time. If you like what that did for our
country then I suggest you vote for whoever wins their primary.

On the other hand, if you didn't like where we were when Obama took
office then I'd suggest you vote for someone other than a republican. If
you care about your country you won't vote republican again. We barely
survived the last time you folks did that.

Hawke- Hide quoted text -

I saw a bit of it.

Very disappointed.

I really wish the Republicans would come up with someone that is worth
running.

A democracy needs different valid points of opinion to work properly.

All we have now is a Republican Party of Clowns.

TMT

I thought you were going to say clones.

Hawke