Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Bad crane rigging example - video

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 09:54:32 -0700 (PDT), Jim Wilkins
wrote:

On Jun 17, 11:42 am, beecrofter wrote:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8575579/Po...

I just got Broadband2Go wireless Internet to supplement $7/month
dialup and now can watch these posted videos. So far its speed
averages 37 KBPS from my house with 1-2 bars, with bursts possibly
over 100 KBPS.

If you buy the modem from Walmart their prepaid $20 top-ups get you 1
GB of data and a month to use it, from Virgin Mobile it's 500MB. I
think I could skip a month or two and effectively have fast service
for large software updates for $7-$10 a month.

Has anyone else tried it?

jsw

No...never heard of it.

Im using a "tether" connection via my cell phone to my computer and
"PdaNet" software.

Works quite well. Sprint raised our bills $10 to cover "expanded
internet use" for all Sprint customers..so after that..I figured I was
well within my rights to tether. So I did.

My only internet costs is the $4.95 a month for GigaNews

The Virgin Mobile Broadband2Go works quite well. I have it on their
unlimited plan and I've been on VPN on my work laptop while riding in a
van at 75mph from Dallas to Houston with only two brief connection drops
along the way and very good performance. I've also used it at home on
one of the rare times my cable modem was out for an hour or so.