Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Ping Bill, in Indiana; Anyone near Waverly, Ohio?

Mike Marlow wrote:
Lee Michaels wrote:
"Bill" wrote

I tried dating one of the table saws yesterday....

I consider myself be to fairly sophisticated. But even I have never
dated a table saw. I have fondled a few, but never a formal date.

I sort of smirked when I wrote that, but then I thought these guys will
know exactly what I mean and won't think anything of it. Next time I'll
know better...lol

(Just goes to show what kind of trouble I get into all the time by
being some damn literal.)

Is this where we merge the thread "Squaring Rough Lumber" with this one, and
ask if you got blowed by your table saw?