Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default UN Gun Grab...Told ya' so!

"Wes" wrote in message
"Tom Gardner" wrote:

I have a fire extinguisher in my car, house and garage. I guess I'm
paranoid.
I have insurance on my house, car and business. I guess I'm paranoid.

Damn right you are, you are paranoid that you will need those items and
not have them. I'm
the same way. Most people with their heads on straight consider that
being responsible
and taking care of your own affairs like a grownup should. The left looks
to government
to make it all better when they take risky choices.

Wes

Paranoia, in a parellel case to what's being discussed, would be some
legislator talking about US certifications for school fire extinguishers and
you see a conspiracy to keep your district from buying theirs over the
Internet from Myanmar.

You don't even know what's in the proposal, Wes. Nobody does...because it
hasn't been written yet.

--
Ed Huntress