Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default UN Gun Grab...Told ya' so!

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

I have a fire extinguisher in my car, house and garage. I guess I'm
paranoid.
I have insurance on my house, car and business. I guess I'm paranoid.

Damn right you are, you are paranoid that you will need those items and not have them. I'm
the same way. Most people with their heads on straight consider that being responsible
and taking care of your own affairs like a grownup should. The left looks to government
to make it all better when they take risky choices.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller