Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Awsome sandbox toy

"Califbill" wrote

Still use it once in a while up at June
Lake in the Sierras and also have two kayaks. Ocean Kayak tandem and a
Hobie Outback pedal yak. Love the Hobie. Great fishing platform. Lots
cheaper than the boat I also have. Aluminum (metal content) river jet
boat. Which is in the paint shop for a $4k repaint.

Had an Ocean tandem and dive and fish. Didn't like them because one would
get all wet while paddling. Good if weather is warm, not good in cold. But
they were very stable, and easy to handle, and light to carry. Wish I had
kept them, but am considering buying one you sit inside. Has a bit more
cockpit room for tackle box, beer cooler, etc.

Steve