Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A piece of history

On 16 Jun 2011 04:27:07 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"

On 2011-06-15, Randy333 wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 01:10:48 -0700, "Howard Beal"
wrote:

Anyone here ever run one of these machines?

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/$(KGrHqZ,!loE3IC4mVJ(BN99K4vB-Q~~_3.JPG

Best Regards
Tom.

Link does not work for me. does not even look right?

It is terribly formatted. Two open parens, a bang '!', and a $
(lead in for an environment variable in unix, not to metnion the double
tildes. :-)

Windows/Firefox choked either on the $ or the open parens. I cut and
pasted the rest and it came right up. What a PITA!

I could not download it with wget (even with proper quoting to
protect the wierdnesses), but by cut and pasting it into a browser I was
able to get to it -- then save the image with a sane name.

I grabbed Google's URL shortener and it spits out nice, tiny URLs.
It's a Firefox add-on which puts a little circular G button on the
location bar. I click it, it loads my clipboard, and I can paste it
anywhere. I switched from another shortener (which wasn't updated for
Firefox at the time) and am happy with it.

--
Happiness is when what you think, what
you say, and what you do are in harmony.