Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default UN Gun Grab...Told ya' so!

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Paranoid also tends to be paying attention.

Paying attention is paying attention. Paranoid is a state of mental illness.

The words we're hearing in this NG, which is a particularly paranoid place,
are characteristic of American politics and political opinion, and have been
for over a century.

If you want to read the classical and prescient explanation of it, written
by Richard Hofstadter in 1964, this is the article from which the book by
the same name was developed, "The Paranoid Style in American Politics." This
is basic and essential reading for anyone who cares about how our political
ideas have developed. It could have been written last week:

http://www.harpers.org/archive/1964/11/0014706

--
Ed Huntress

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Suit yourself. You'll have plenty of paranoid company.

Cool, power is in numbers.

Wes