Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default chipmunks

I got a no heat call, years ago. A chipmunk had crawled in
the exhaust tube of a 90 percenter gas furnace. Not
satisfied to die, he had to chew wires, too.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Mouse" wrote in message
The damned chipmunks. Yes, I know they are cute. Yes I know
there's not
much meat on 'em. Yes, I know that if a cat catches one it
will kill it
but not eat it. But.......I just got the car back from the
garage--had
to have the air filter housing fixed--filled with seeds and
shredded air
filter, went out to harvest beets and the 'munks got there
first and ate
half of each one. If I'm going to go chipmunk hunting I'll
be wanting to
honor the little *******s by preparing them in the best way
possible and
serving them up to honored guests. I'm thinking of making a
tiny
barbecue and roasting them on a tiny spit, have a fairy 'n
elf party....
So, anyone got any good recipes?

Metal content: I'll make some tiny sterling silverware.
--
:3 )~