Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Sunworshipper[_2_] Sunworshipper[_2_] is offline

Default chipmunks

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 19:36:40 -0400, Mouse wrote:

The damned chipmunks. Yes, I know they are cute. Yes I know there's not
much meat on 'em. Yes, I know that if a cat catches one it will kill it
but not eat it. But.......I just got the car back from the garage--had
to have the air filter housing fixed--filled with seeds and shredded air
filter, went out to harvest beets and the 'munks got there first and ate
half of each one. If I'm going to go chipmunk hunting I'll be wanting to
honor the little *******s by preparing them in the best way possible and
serving them up to honored guests. I'm thinking of making a tiny
barbecue and roasting them on a tiny spit, have a fairy 'n elf party....
So, anyone got any good recipes?

Metal content: I'll make some tiny sterling silverware.

Yes, down with the little *******s.

Yesterday I opened the bay to the shop and noticed a black spot from
used oil leaking out of the oil line to the foundry. I've been trying
to be very careful not to make a mess with this stuff and now this. I
started investigating why, little sharp rasp gouges all over the line
from them! Had to drive to the hardware store for more at $4 gas
prices.

SW