Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Hold the handle now, used to be jiggle the handle

On Jun 15, 2:24*am, Fat-Dumb and Happy
wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I had to set the chain length (the provided chain was far
too long). Maybe I did leave it too long? Will try that,
thank you.

* And important update on the 1.50 cent, correction 1.50 dollar
wallyworld flapper.
* I ate a couple of burritos yesterday and off loaded them this morning
to give the old crapper a real test. *I am glad to announce one push on
the trip handle (no holding it down) and KAWOOOOOOOOOSH. *All gone,
those used burritos are the city's sewage collection/treatment system's
problem now.

Reminds me of the war I had with my wife. Got a Toto (Drake) and it
would 'dribble' if one held the handle and let the ball down
easy...every time. She insisted there was something wrong with it, I
couldn't convince her that what was wrong was her holding that
handle. After a year of that and many demonsstrations she finally got
the point but still occasionally does it.

Harry K