Posted to alt.home.repair
Fat-Dumb and Happy Fat-Dumb and Happy is offline

Default Hold the handle now, used to be jiggle the handle

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I had to set the chain length (the provided chain was far
too long). Maybe I did leave it too long? Will try that,
thank you.

And important update on the 1.50 cent, correction 1.50 dollar
wallyworld flapper.
I ate a couple of burritos yesterday and off loaded them this morning
to give the old crapper a real test. I am glad to announce one push on
the trip handle (no holding it down) and KAWOOOOOOOOOSH. All gone,
those used burritos are the city's sewage collection/treatment system's
problem now.