Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A piece of history

On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 01:10:48 -0700, "Howard Beal"
wrote:

Anyone here ever run one of these machines?

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/$(KGrHqZ,!loE3IC4mVJ(BN99K4vB-Q~~_3.JPG

Cool! Looks like a very early scraper.

--
"The history of temperature change over time is related to
the shape of the continents, the shape of the sea floor,