Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default UN Gun Grab...Told ya' so!

"Wes" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

This one is pure paranoid fantasy, Wes. The proposed treaty says nothing
about countries controlling gun sales *within* their borders. It's about
international gun trade.

Gee, looking at a recently purchased firearm, I see parts from Crotia and
from Israel,
anything affecting importing and exporting of arms can affect me and the
enjoyment of my
rights.

Of course, I do not believe that the UN is a purely benefical entity and is
best qualified
to rule over US as you seem to. Paranoid or delusional, I'll stick with
paranoid if I
must.

Wes

Like I said, it's only the beginning. The frog is in a pot of cold water on
the stove. Leftists are perfectly happy giving away the rights of others,
those rights interfere with their vision of Utopia. The current
administration and the UN are the epitome of their dreams.