Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Please don't make me do the research but...

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 18:49:04 -0400, Wes
wrote:

rangerssuck trolled:

--snip--
I know Gunners positions, I know yours, I really don't care to keep score. If you haven't
figured it out by now, Gunner loves tweaking people he doesn't agree with. Now, please
tell me, what did you accomplish with your post? I'm thinking Gunner is keeping an eye on
the drag since he got a bite and is laughing his arse off.

Why does everyone persist in dialog with known trolls?

--
To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
-- Chinese Proverb