Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default chipmunks

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 19:36:40 -0400, Mouse wrote:

The damned chipmunks. Yes, I know they are cute. Yes I know there's not
much meat on 'em. Yes, I know that if a cat catches one it will kill it
but not eat it. But.......I just got the car back from the garage--had

Milady is a PKT (Professional Kitten Tamer). She has noted that the
first serving of fresh meat to young kittens is nearly always fresh
chipmunk. Only after this do they get a stunned mouse to play with and
eat.

So,maybe you just need more cats. Right now she cares for eight adult
cats and thirteen kittens. Chipmunks are hard to find. I do know to
never make Julie choose between her cats and me. (I'd lose)

karl

Karl