Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default chipmunks

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Mouse" wrote in message
The damned chipmunks. Yes, I know they are cute. Yes I know there's not
much meat on 'em. Yes, I know that if a cat catches one it will kill it
but not eat it. But.......I just got the car back from the garage--had
to have the air filter housing fixed--filled with seeds and shredded air
filter, went out to harvest beets and the 'munks got there first and ate
half of each one. If I'm going to go chipmunk hunting I'll be wanting to
honor the little *******s by preparing them in the best way possible and
serving them up to honored guests. I'm thinking of making a tiny
barbecue and roasting them on a tiny spit, have a fairy 'n elf party....
So, anyone got any good recipes?

Metal content: I'll make some tiny sterling silverware.
--
:3 )~

I have a lot of recipes for suburban wildlife, but I'm sorry to say that
I don't have any for chipmunks. However, you may want to consider tanning
the hides.

You can get a tanning kit from Cabela's for around $25. It's a very
satisfying hobby, and you'll get plenty of revenge. d8-)

And the following year when he's strutting around the yard in his home
tanned chipmunk breech cloth he won't have a chipmunk problem anymore.
The little buggers will never be able to stop rolling on the ground
laughing long enough to eat.

Hey, don't laugh. It could be a big fashion hit. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress