Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Please don't make me do the research but...

rangerssuck wrote:

A while back, didn't gunner have a sig with some drivel about
liberals, when backed into a corner, changing the subject to
homosexuality? It seems that Mr. Macho Gunner has taken to doing just
that lately.

Make of it what you will. I just thought it ought to be pointed out.

I know Gunners positions, I know yours, I really don't care to keep score. If you haven't
figured it out by now, Gunner loves tweaking people he doesn't agree with. Now, please
tell me, what did you accomplish with your post? I'm thinking Gunner is keeping an eye on
the drag since he got a bite and is laughing his arse off.

Wes