Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Tower block wall.

In article
,
Dean Heighington wrote:
I like Rawlbolts. If you ever need to remove them you can. And they'll
grip even when you hit a mortar coarse.

But they don't like a ****ty wall.

My experience says they're better than any plastic plug and woodscrew type
fixing.

Believe me, I gave up using them for hanging gallows brackets in lofts
for just this reason, they can also be a bit overkill for this
situation... Have hung quite a few flatscreens in my time and the odd
rawlbolt can play up and be a pain in the arse. But sup2u whatever u
feel comfortable with... do some test holes behind the tv area and see
what the wall tells you

Overkill doesn't worry me.

--
*A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.