Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mark Zacharias[_3_] Mark Zacharias[_3_] is offline

Default Is there a fuse on a Samsung SV4000?

"Adrian C" wrote in message
On 31/05/2011 20:19, wrote:

That's why intelligent people avoid places like eserviceinfo and the
dozens of sites that give bogus hits on Google.

Nothing wrong with the service from eserviceinfo, it works well if you
understand exactly what a link is, how to reassemble multi-part archive
files from linked pages, and what a scamming "DOWNLOADING NOW" advertising
banner looks like (to avoid).

Of course, if you want everything on a plate ...

--
Adrian C

eserviceinfo is unusual and a little hard to figure out with respect to
multipart files but I've gotten LOTS of good schematics / manuals there. If
I'd have had to buy them it would have cost thousands. I've spent plenty of
time just browsing for say, "Pioneer amplifier" or the like. Lots of vintage
audio. Good stuff. Did have a corrupted Marantz 1200B manual over there the
other day. Law of averages, I suppose.

Mark Z.