Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Please don't make me do the research but...

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 15:14:18 -0700 (PDT), RS at work
wrote:

On Jun 13, 2:43*pm, rangerssuck wrote:
A while back, didn't gunner have a sig with some drivel about
liberals, when backed into a corner, changing the subject to
homosexuality? It seems that Mr. Macho Gunner has taken to doing just
that lately.

Make of it what you will. I just thought it ought to be pointed out.

Perhaps your vendetta should be quelled. It is getting really old. I
doubt anything Gunner puts in his Sig line is going to convert you to
the way he thinks, and I doubt he gives a damn that you have a very
different opinion than he does.

??? I thought Rangersucker had died a year ago? Something about HIV
complications.

Shrug

Damn. Shrug...well..he is in my kill file, so I never see him.

Must have been put on a different life saving drug, for him to be still
alive.

Shrug again.

Gunner

"As physicists now know, there is some nonzero probability
that any object will,through quantum effects, tunnel from
the workbench in your shop to Floyds Knobs,Indiana
(unless your shop is already in Indiana, in which
case the object will tunnel to Trotters, North Dakota).

The smaller mass of the object, the higher the probability.
Therefore, disassembled parts, particularly small ones,
of machines disappear much faster than assembled machines."
Greg Dermer: rec.crafts.metalworking