Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_19_] Josepi[_19_] is offline

Default Oak Molding

Here's another sock puppet to add to your list. Every time you expose them
he spawns another new name.

-------------------

"Jim in Milwaukee" wrote in message
m...

On 6/13/2011 8:36 AM, m II wrote:
"Georgè Watson" wrote in message
b.com...

-MIKE- wrote:

No, everyone has to get in a ****ing match over exactly what the guy
*didn't* ask about just to hear themselves talk.
"Look at me, I'm talking... over here people, it's me!"

When you got the same person commenting
themselves these little newsgroup nuances
are always going to rise... well, for the
suckers, that is.
george

======

How about sticking to woodworking topics (that you know nothing
about)and participating or being a good troll and taking all your
trolling sock puppets
- Lee Michaels
- Leon
- Lobby Dosser
- George Watson
- Robatoy
- several Mikes used here
- Larry Jaques
- Doug and Bill
and go away and leave woodworking people alone? You have been busted and
your BS is old.

Now **** off, be a nice little idiot and go back to your embroidery
pattern theft as digiKit, kit, hopper, Tazoar, Pixie and the **over four
hundred** names you have used on that group.

mike

plonk