Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Please don't make me do the research but...

On Jun 13, 6:14*pm, RS at work wrote:
On Jun 13, 2:43*pm, rangerssuck wrote:

A while back, didn't gunner have a sig with some drivel about
liberals, when backed into a corner, changing the subject to
homosexuality? It seems that Mr. Macho Gunner has taken to doing just
that lately.

Make of it what you will. I just thought it ought to be pointed out.

Perhaps your vendetta should be quelled. *It is getting really old. *I
doubt anything Gunner puts in his Sig line is going to convert you to
the way he thinks, and I doubt he gives a damn that you have a very
different opinion than he does.

Not a vendetta at all, Roger. If Gunner wants to be for something and
against something else, that's fine with me. What I object to is the
fact that he often seems to end up following just the pattern of
behaviour that he mocks in others,

Again, and for the record, if I had the slightest interest in making
it so, Gunner would be speaking with a public defender, He has posted
way more than enough stuff here (true or false) to get an alphabet
soup of state and federal agencies interested in his doings.

So the vendetta of which you speak does not exist. I do ask, however
that Gunner at least make half an effort to keep his bull****
consistent.