Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RS at work RS at work is offline

Default Please don't make me do the research but...

On Jun 13, 2:43*pm, rangerssuck wrote:
A while back, didn't gunner have a sig with some drivel about
liberals, when backed into a corner, changing the subject to
homosexuality? It seems that Mr. Macho Gunner has taken to doing just
that lately.

Make of it what you will. I just thought it ought to be pointed out.

Perhaps your vendetta should be quelled. It is getting really old. I
doubt anything Gunner puts in his Sig line is going to convert you to
the way he thinks, and I doubt he gives a damn that you have a very
different opinion than he does.