Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Day 81 update

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 14:59:06 -0400, "Josepi"
wrote:

I hated it at first also but I am really getting to like it. It definitely
has challenges but there are so many new features that surpass most of these
attempts at readers.

Notice how the foreign reader users will all bitch and whine about format
of post now? It's a riot watching these Agent and Mozerella users try to
decode a post that isn't formatted perfectly. Then the fights break out
'cause they all confused and want to cry about it...LOL

huh?

Gunner, Agent 1.93 user

"As physicists now know, there is some nonzero probability
that any object will,through quantum effects, tunnel from
the workbench in your shop to Floyds Knobs,Indiana
(unless your shop is already in Indiana, in which
case the object will tunnel to Trotters, North Dakota).

The smaller mass of the object, the higher the probability.
Therefore, disassembled parts, particularly small ones,
of machines disappear much faster than assembled machines."
Greg Dermer: rec.crafts.metalworking