Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default NBA FInals, or what is a sport ...

On Jun 12, 9:14*pm, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:
On 6/12/2011 3:18 PM, Swingman wrote:

On 6/12/2011 1:29 PM, Robatoy wrote:

I was 50 yards from a doe with my 303 had her dead nuts in my sights.
Couldn't do it. My guy to my right did kill her with a merciful shot.
An avid hunter and guide, he had some emotions about that too, the
magnificence and scenery was just too damned beautiful to go
unnoticed.

I did help with the skinning and draining and later cooking up a lot
of that meat, but I did find my own limitations.
I still agree with taking an animal for food, but 'sport'?

It's not that I didn't like to hunt:

https://picasaweb.google.com/karlcai...ingDoveHuntSep...

Then again, like every good coonass, I was _always_ looking beyond, to
the cooking part ...

AAMOF, you ever need any game cleaned for an "in kind" consideration,
you know where to ask.

Looking at pic #5 and trying to picture your bird dog, Pandy Bell
eagerly but patiently waiting to retrieve the bounty. *;~)

Times change don't they?

I guess the Heat proved you can't buy a championship, eh?