Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Awsome sandbox toy

No one reported them at the time, but they may be what Betty Hill's
sister Janet saw. I was elsewhere during the big sighting in
Kensington, which sounded to me like a student prank hot air balloon
that glowed like a Japanese paper lantern.

jsw

reply: Did you see the guys on The Time Bandit do that on Deadliest Catch?
They were about a mile upwind from the Northwestern, and lit off a few dozen
of them. Sig thought he was being invaded, as they would not show up on
radar, and the Time Bandit had turned off its locator identifier beacon. He
was sure nervous for a while there, thinking UFOs.

Steve