Posted to uk.d-i-y
Paul - xxx[_2_] Paul - xxx[_2_] is offline

Default Do I evict the squirrel?

wrote:

On Sun, 12 Jun 2011 19:52:29 +0100, Adrian C
wrote:

On 12/06/2011 16:22, Tabby wrote:
On Jun 12, 12:44 pm, Dean
wrote:
He's been living in the loft space of my workshop's pitched roof

for about 2 years and has made a nest and chomped his way through
about a metre of lighting circuit insulation leaving 3 bare cores
right where his nest is- quite amazing really- the RCD saved his
life

Make a larger hamster wheel, a "squirel cage" in fact, and encorage
the blighter to run.

Connect the shaft to a generator and there's some electricity
generated. You may be able to apply to the government for some
crazy grant to do this, and turn your back garden into a farm of
generating hamster wheels all running 24/7.

There, I've solved the energy crisis. We simply feed rodents our
rubbish and we get back nice clean electricity....

A Nutty Idea.

It's just a kernel, needs fleshing out ..

--
Paul - xxx