Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default An interesting looking auction.

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 12:39:54 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 05:43:53 -0500, "RogerN" wrote:

This is one of the most interesting looking auctions I've seen in a while.
lathe/mill combo, indicators, tooling, jewelers lathe, assortment of guns,
electrical, tools....

Google map says it's 127 miles away from me, probably won't go, I'm saving
for daughter a car, I could get her the Model A or kit car at the auction
though :-)

http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/ph...ry=0&zip=&kwd=

RogerN

Snag that little H&R 22 revolver and Ill swap you something equivelant
for it.

Those are sweet little plinkers aren't they. I bought a 922 listed on
news:az.forsale years ago. It was in poor condition cosmetically, but its
just such a nice little piece to hold in your hand.

Ayup. I prefer the H&R 999 and a little tweaking. An early one would be
better than a late model...or best of all ..a H&R 199. G
But..Id settle for a nice H&R 777 as well..shrug VBG

Marvelous 22s..the 999 needing some tweaking...but its easily done.

But the one listed would make me happy G
It would go with my K17s/K22s, the Taurus copy and the High Standards.

Btw..anyone need High Standard M101 mags? Ive got three of them
collecting dust.

Gunner

"As physicists now know, there is some nonzero probability that any object will,
through quantum effects, tunnel from the workbench in your shop to Floyds Knobs,
Indiana (unless your shop is already in Indiana, in which case the object will
tunnel to Trotters, North Dakota).

The smaller mass of the object, the higher the probability.
Therefore, disassembled parts, particularly small ones,
of machines disappear much faster than assembled machines."
Greg Dermer: rec.crafts.metalworking