Posted to rec.woodworking
FrozenNorth[_4_] FrozenNorth[_4_] is offline

Default NBA FInals

On 6/11/11 12:54 PM, Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 11, 12:50 pm, Angela wrote:
On Jun 11, 11:26 am,
wrote: On 6/10/11 9:38 PM, Robatoy wrote:

On Jun 10, 9:22 pm, "Lobby wrote:
Bullfighting is not a sport.

If there *is* a sport, it is bullfighting.

And Rollerball, can't forget that.

Being a loyal EastCoaster, Angela likes to check out movies with Ellen
Page in them.
One such movie we viewed (Netflix) was her doing rollerball. HotDAMN
that Ellen is cute.
I was going to ask Ang if I could get Ellen to come home with me,
promised to walk her and feed her, if I could keep her, but instead I
decided I don't mind the way my face looks in this condition.

I HAVE to learn to check who used this laptop last...*slaps self*

Have you still not followed my advice, and put a different background
picture up for each account? It seems so easy....

--
Froz...