Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default An interesting looking auction.

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 07:43:54 -0500, Ignoramus25732

On 2011-06-11, RogerN wrote:
This is one of the most interesting looking auctions I've seen in a while.
lathe/mill combo, indicators, tooling, jewelers lathe, assortment of guns,
electrical, tools....

Google map says it's 127 miles away from me, probably won't go, I'm saving
for daughter a car, I could get her the Model A or kit car at the auction
though :-)

http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/ph...ry=0&zip=&kwd=

The guy who died, clearly had a lot of fun.

I dunno. Didja see his moll? And that Mercenary's Benz was a
knockoff with a bloody VW engine in it.

Oh, OK. Then we get to his boom boom toys, mw toys, ww toys. Yes, he
did have fun, didn't he? He was into everything, a packrat. He was
truly one of us.

--
The ultimate result of shielding men from the
effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.