Posted to rec.woodworking
willshak willshak is offline

Default Now Which Miter gauge??

Lobby Dosser wrote the following:
"Puckdropper" puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message
eb.com...
Swingman wrote in news:ScydnT6HXJmLNnPQnZ2dnUVZ_r-
:

Friend of mine has one of the Lexus R-somethinorothers. She asked me to
move it for her one day. No problem .... sheeeiiiiit! I tried to start
it for ten minutes before realizing it was already running.

Plus, you ever tried to start one of those keyless things for the first
time ...?

Have you ever tried to start one of those keyed things without
turning the
key? Let me tell you now that pressing on the brake and tapping the
dashboard does NOT work. :-)

Puckdropper

I recall hunting all over the floor for the starter button the first
time I drove something that didn't start with the wee tab on the
clutch pedal depressing that button ...

Yep, the push button under the clutch, which was the same as the
headlight dimmer button on the floorboard left of the clutch pedal..

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY