Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Awsome sandbox toy

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 09:31:38 -0700 (PDT), Jim Wilkins
wrote:

On Jun 10, 8:56Â*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 04:03:50 -0700 (PDT), Jim Wilkins
Kids nowadays just don't know how good they have it. Â*Remember Mom and
Dad's budgets back then? Â*Compare them to now. Â*Mom and Pop are
dropping a few grand a year on toys today. Â*UFR!

All I asked for was access to the shop and the scrap heap, and don't
look too closely at what I made....

It's possible my flying toys set off the Exeter NH UFO hysteria. The
ultra-lightweight poly film parachutes that floated away on thermals
like milkweed seeds were saucer shaped and glistened white and silvery
from reflected clouds and sun.

Oh, so it was you all along. Wait until I tell NORAD, the CD guys,
NASA, the USAF, and all the rest of 'em.

--
The ultimate result of shielding men from the
effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.