Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete Keillor Pete Keillor is offline

Default Awsome sandbox toy

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:58:30 +0800, "Dennis"
wrote:

"Boris Mohar" wrote in message
.. .
http://i.imgur.com/jMJ2K.jpg
--
Boris

I need one in my yard to clean up after my dog.

Never pass up the opportunity to acquire a toy. You need one with
tracks.

My oldest uncle would wade the bays all day with nothing but cigars
and drinking water chasing reds, but complained he was too old and
hurt too bad to walk his rice fields shoveling levees. For a while,
he ran those two wheel drive motorcycles with the tractor treads,
shovel in a scabbard. Then he wised up and got a little John Deere
with the wedge steel wheels and a tiny backhoe. Look maw, no shovel!

Pete Keillor