Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Naptha?

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 09:09:23 -0700, Winston
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 23:57:21 -0400, "Tom
wrote:

(...)

Use wire brushes! Cheaper, reusable and better for the environment.

And go _green_! Buy only brushes made in the USA.
Why not try Ohio Brush for your next set, Winnie?

Jeeze, Larry.

Even Tawm pointed out the spammy nature of those sentiments.

Who cares? I'm just waiting for my fat check.

I tried wire brushes early on. Even a fine brush run lightly tends to scratch
the heck out of the surface, which gives subsequent grease a better grip.
Wire brushes are great! But not for this.

Then you asked the wrong question and didn't give us guessers enough
info to go on. That's shameful, sir.

--
Never underestimate the innate animosity of inanimate objects.
--anon