Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default NBA FInals

"Swingman" wrote

I used to love to watch minor league ball. When stationed in Fort Bliss,
TX I went most evenings during the summer to watch the El Paso Sun Kings
play.

Then, as a certified 'Petrol Head', I go check out the Top Fuelers at
Grand Bend MotorPlex once a year or so. Something about the smell of
burnt fuel and rubber and that unreal noise.......

I was briefly infatuated with Grand Prix racing as a kid, but I'd rather
be a participant that a spectator in any endeavor.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

You were stationed at Fort Bliss??
Jeez, I'm sorry.
So was I. Guided Missile school, 1951. ;-)

I watch Formula One and IRL and I would much rather be a participant than a
spectator but...............

Max