Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default "O"s

On Thu, 9 Jun 2011 13:01:18 -0700 (PDT), Owain wrote:

You clearly haven't bought one of those boxes of O rings from
LidlAldis. *Worth doing next time they are in.

I have, I have. But none of the buggers fit :-(
I wanted one for a hose coupling as well, none will fit that

either
:-((

Maybe that's where Lidl/Aldi get their O rings from - they're
assortments of whatever hasn't sold elsewhere.

B-)

I don't like assortment boxes as you'll only ever use one or two
sizes but the box lulls you into a false sense of security "I have a
box of those".

The when you do need (another) one you find you box never had that
size in the first place or you have already used 'em all. You're then
back at the need to buy a widget or another selcetion box from which
you will still only use one or two sizes...

--
Cheers
Dave.